Friday, September 28, 2007

Yupz.. Changed the blog layout.. Didn't have much time time to really go search and do it.. Cause I just wanna change the blog's skin to a less depressed one. Ha ha.

I'm on MC for Thursday & Friday. Got eye infection too. But went back camp on Thursday to settle some Signal Store outstanding matters. Reached camp around 9.30am and went back around 1.00pm. Didn't manage to finish the stuffs cause those idiots keep saying not free. Grrrr... Only managed to change some equipments in-charged by another person. So basically was wasting my cab fare and time to go back camp on Thursday. Went for lunch at Ling's house before going home. LoLs.

Yesterday night I was thinking of editing some pics and upload it to Ling's friendster. Since she's the one editing our photos, so I was thinking of doing something similar on my own.. Give her some surprise.. But in the end I gave up cause my photo editing program seems to be not working. What a waste! Hardly I got the mood to do this kind of things you know.. Ha ha.

Still not feeling well today. But I've got no choice but to go to my cousin's house later at night, cause it's his birthday. Still don't know what birthday present to get for him. Maybe Magic the Gathering cards?

Talking about my cousin, Keith. I was messaged yesterday on MSN. The person told me he's Keith, I thought he was my cousin & asked him what present he wanted & so forth. In the end I found out he was my BMT buddy Keith. LoLs. It was so damn embarassing. Ha ha.