Monday, September 24, 2007

Yup, long time since I've blogged. Been really busy. Hmmm.. Busy accompanying her. Ha ha. Basically spending most of my free time with her. Hee. Sorry friends, I have to "zhong se qing you" for a while wor. You all should know la, honeymoon period la. Heh.

Went back camp today and was feeling really sick. Monday blues? I thought so initially. But I was really sick. I was having dizzy spells & I get tired easily. Hopefully after a night's rest will be better. Ling called me today complaining having sore eyes. she went report sick and was referred to TTSH. Last called her and she was waiting for medication. I'm worried about her. Till now still no news from her reaching home. I felt kind of "emo" again. Because of my work, I can't be there for her when she needs me. Lots of thoughts running in my mind while feeling very very unwell. I'm like breaking apart! Who can cure me? Argh..!

Tomorrow will be her lab report & she'll be going there alone again. I'm feeling so damn sick & I've got absolutely no mood to work. Argh..