Monday, July 23, 2007

Spent my off day watching anime and playing game at home. Not a bad idea for an off day isn't it? Relaxing at home doing nothing actually. Except to just sit in front of the computer watching Naruto series. Ha ha. I finished the whole of Naruto series available on crunchy roll. Total of 220 episodes. Of course I didn't watch the whole 220 episodes in just one day. It took me weeks to finish watching it, man.. LoLs..

It's raining again while I blog. Looking at the rain reminds me the of happenings past few days. Though it's just a weekend + Monday, but it seems like a long week to me. Seems like I've done quite alot of stuffs. It should be time for me to slow down my pace of living again. Ha ha. Time to maintain the low profile me. =P

Oh ya.. Tomorrow is the day for me to collect my SE K800i. I sent it for repair on thursday morning as my games & applications menu is not accessible. Plus it auto shuts down sometimes. So.. Hais.. Can't wait to get my phone back..