Thursday, July 12, 2007

Same thing..I got no pics to upload. Ha ha. Guess I'll just use words to fill today's post again. Can say I slept the whole day yesterday. The only thing I did was to wake up & eat my medicine & then go back sleep. Ha ha. Pig right? =P No choice wor..

This morning went back camp tired and drowsy. LoLs. Whole morning was having lesson & discussion. Was trying so hard to keep myself awake with the effects of the medicine. And I did it. Yes! Ha ha. After the lesson, went to bishan park for Battalion run. Total got to run 4 rounds around the park but I managed only 3 rounds. Sigh. Everything was like so different like before anymore. Last time I used to complete this kind of run without much struggle even if I'm sick or with injury. But now.. Sighs..

After the run, went to change up & was trying to figure out how to get out of the park. Followed a group of people thinking they are walking to bus stop or something. In the end, found out that they are the fatigue party walking towards one of the water point to collect tables & chairs. LoLs. Following them in the end became walking alone. So got no choice got to act as if I know the route & keep on walking. Ha ha. At last I walked to a bus stop & waited for bus towards Bishan Int. Saw bus number 410 and I got on happily. Only to find out that my EZ-Link card value was negative. I'm so damn suay. Got down the bus & searched my pockets...no coins.. Scanned my wallet..left $5 inside.. Looked around and there isn't any atms nearby. So I made a decision. Guess what? I took a cab & payed with my MASTER debit card. LoLs. So useful. =P

Moral of the story. No credit? Get debit! LoLs.