Saturday, June 30, 2007

Nothing to do yesterday, so I went surfing the net. Found out that my multiply account is still working. LoLs! It's like 3 or 4 years since I logged in? Hmm, went to update the page & changed the looks of it. Found out that there's a music feature. Not sure the feature been out for how long. But it seems new to me. Ha ha. Updated my email & pics on multiply & now it looks good. Ha ha. So anyone got multiply account please add me ok? Lols. Night time went to suntec to watch "The Transformers" with yw & cc. It's a nice & funny show. Went home after the movie & it's way past midnight. We walked all the way from suntec to bugis just to take a cab. Ha ha. No choice wor. No cabbie at suntec area. Pathetic right? Hmm, took no pics this time too. So never update any.

Note: My multiply account email - jasmond_wong[at]yahoo.com