Monday, June 04, 2007


Today is a very sad day for me. The team I've trained this batch lost the Tug-Of-War today. Though I've expected that my team will lose, but I didn't expect my team lost in the first round. Can you imagine my team lost in the FIRST ROUND?! FIRST ROUND!! Losing the Tug-Of-War game means I have one less thing left to keep myself occupied for the rest of my days at BMTC. And it also means that all our effort, our hard work, our hope and our dreams has been shattered. Most people might think that it's just a game, who cares?! But for me, it's not just a game. It's like something for me to prove my worth. Something for me to remember. Hmm, after the game, my mood was so damn low that I felt like breaking down. But I still have to put on a brave front to face them. Because I know that deep inside, they felt worse than me. I just can't let them feel my disappointment to further indulge their sadness. "Failure is the morale of success.." This is what the others keep telling me after the lost game. "But to succeed, it doesn't mean you need to fail.." This is my philosophy. And maybe because of my philosophy, I tend to get sad easily over failure.
"失败是成功之母,但要成功不一定要失败!"
This is probably the most contradicting philosophy ever..