Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Been quite a busy week. Went to Ngee Ann City for NS40 event prep on Wednesday. It's totally a waste of time over there. As usual, we rush to wait and we wait to rush. Wasted whole day waiting at Ngee Ann city. Can you imagine the total time that we are actually doing something is less than 1 hours? And some things which we did I think is redundant. But no choice, this is an organization. We got to do, we got to do... Most of the time I'll complain, comment and feedback. But eventually I'll still do what I'm supposed to do. No choice, who ask me go sign on the dotted line? Whereas I got to follow what the organization says. Lols!


During the waiting time, we went walking around orchard but still near Ngee Ann city, because we'll be called back to help out anytime. We went playing pool at Lucky Plaza and as we are on the way down the escalator I took a few pics. Ha. So cute..


Took some pics out of boredom while waiting at Ngee Ann city entrance.