Friday, June 01, 2007





Started the day booking out with the platoon. This should be the last few book outs with them le ba. Kind of miss the life in BMT with the recruits. But still, I'm looking forward to go back to my own unit. After reaching Pasir Ris. I went Macdonald's with Wilson. Ian joined us a while later. He initially wanted to eat breakfast but decided to go home instead. So he went back home w/o eating. Ha ha. After Ian went off, Khairul joined us. As his bus was late. I went home straight after breakfast & took a nap till late afternoon before meeting You Wei & Nicholas. Initially we planned on going IT show but met up @ PS instead. Just because I was late. =X Went Sakae Sushi for "dinner" with You Wei, Nic's friend & Nic's "girl friend". As I've had my very very late lunch earlier on, I didn't really eat much. Went K-Box with You Wei around late evening and had our "Duo Concert" of the night. LoLs.