Friday, April 13, 2007

Went back to Ngee Ann city in the morning of 12/04, Thurs. Settled all the admin and we went Burger King for breakfast. And I ate 2 set meals! Lols! I was so damn hungry. =X

After eating while at the Burger Kiing, we took more pics for this week's collection. Lols. Above is the acting cute pic with Johnathan.

Went on and took a self pic. Handsome? Haha...

After breakfast, we went back for the event and our duty finished at 1800++ hours.

Went to the food court and as we were settling down, I took another pic. LoLs! Eventually I suggested we go to Long Johns' Silver as the food at food court doesn's attract me. Ha. Picky huh..? After meal, played a few hours of LAN game and went Pasir Ris Resort for Jimmy's birthday party. stayed on till 0600++ hours before taking a cabby home. =)