Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Got ready the present for XinLing and booked out from camp to meet her up at Bugis yesterday. Went to Northpoint to have my hair cut before taking a train to Bugis. I found out that I was too early so I went to the the arcade and played mahjong machine till half an hour before the meeting time. Went for my dinner after that and met her up.

Went The Cathay to catch "The Flying Scotsman". Nice script. Lols. It's a slow movie.. But it's nice..and i didn't really concentrate on the movie though. LoLs. Took train with her after the movie and I got off at Yishun to go back camp. Though I'm tired but enjoyed the night with her. And the best part was When i was at Yishun I found out that it was past midnight. I can't make it in time to book in. Took a cab home and as I was trying to sleep. I felt feverish. Flu virus overtaking me. I'm sick.. One of the reasons why I'm now at home. I'm on MC.

Sigh.. Sorry that I lied to you that I can make it in time to book in time. Sorry that I lied that I got your present way before your actual birthday. I didn't forget your birthday, just that I somehow know that you won't be free. So I took my time to get you one only after confirming when to meet. --"

Anyway, found out from XinLing that i gave her an impression that I go out with lots of girls, have lots of "girl" friends. "Flirt" to describe..maybe? LoLs! I admit. I'm used to be like this. But it's all in the past.. I hate myself for this.. I think most of the people will have this kind impression of me. But there's nothing I can do but to prove them wrong. I'm trying very hard to change! Go blame my horoscope, Saggitarius!

These few months I've been trying to adapt to lots of changes in my life, work, etc. And also been trying to change myself for good. I'm struggling.. but who can help me? I feel very lonely & vulnerable. Sometimes I just feel like breaking down but I just can't.. I must be strong.. The only thing to keep me going is to keep telling myself that I must be strong. I will not give up.



"不管你选择哪一条路。最重要的不是终点而是过程。
如果今天你后悔你当初所选择的路,仔细去想一想。
如果当初你没有走这条路,你就不会有今天的经验与智慧。
我想说的是,没有对与错的路。只有肯不肯学习的人。"