Saturday, July 14, 2007

Chun Chong, You Wei, Yong Sheng

Yong Sheng, Chun Chong, You Wei

Yong Sheng & Michelle. So sweet..

Yong Sheng


Met up Chun Chong at Bedok yesterday night. Went NTUC to look for things to buy for the potluck farewell party for Yong Sheng & Wei Wei. As they are going to Austrialia to study. After some time deciding, we decided to buy Durians to bring over to Yong Sheng' house. The funny thing is the rest of the people bought durians too. LoLs. The 2 buckets of durians were there when we reached. It became a Durian feast. Ha ha. Went Boat Quay to meet up my friend for a drink. It's been some time since I drank. LoLs! when I reached Boat Quay I was shocked. Ha ha. For the first time in my life I see so many people smoking along the streets. All thanks to the smoking restriction by the government. Ha ha.