Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Don't know why wanted to post this online. Maybe it somehow suits my feeling right now. I've written this long time ago when I had the similar feeling I'm going through now. Though the situation is different now but it somehow suits my feeling now.

" I don't know what's in your mind.
I don't know what you are thinking.
Because I'm not you.

I can't make wild guesses.
I can't make assumptions.
As i cant afford any mistakes.
I just can't afford to lose you.

When things seems clearer.
When my thoughts seems straightened.
I found out that I'm wrong.
Everything was just an illusion.
I could not get into your mind Nor get you out of mine.

This is what I have to say.
These are my last words.

I'm alone in the darkness waiting.
Waiting for a release from this world... "