Tuesday, September 11, 2007

As mentioned before.. Things that I don't know how to tell you, I'll just type it all here.

2 weeks together and I felt really great about this relationship. But maybe of my inferiority personality, I felt insecure at times. Things seems to be better after the "heart-to-heart" talk with each other on sunday. At least I know what's in your mind and vice versa. I love you, my dear..

Though I've reassured that I don't mind you going out with other guys, but which guy don't really mind? Ha. Truthfully, I mind! But I still trust you. Contradicting right? All I ask for is just a little update on which particular guy you are with and I will do the same for you. This is my little request and what I can give for our relationship. As you know better than anyone else that we are both very busy for each other. I love you and I hope you'll understand.

Oh ya, I'm still waiting for your sms that you've reached home wor. Sigh. Don't wanna call you and make it as if I'm checking on you.