Monday, April 12, 2004

Hmm, blogging in school again. Hah. Everything turned against me since I went to Ubin camp. =/ Went to camp on Saturday & came back on Sunday. After the camp we went to tampines Mac to have our brunch. During the lunch I felt so extra. I don't have the mood to eat. It's as if the couples are surrounding me. In front of me, Andy & Eileen. On the right side, Alvin & Ivy. On my left, Chun An & HuiYun. (Although they're not couple, but they behave like one.) Hais. What can I do? I'm damn quiet the whole meal. So is HuiYun & Chun An. Maybe because the group teased them. . . Arghh! Nvm, it's none of my business anyway. I went back home after our brunch. When i reached home, i noticed my mum simply threw everything she cleared from the living room into my room. even the study desk too. Arghh! I decided not to care too much. Everything is just not right. After washing up, I slept till this morning. Went to school late, cause I missed 6 buses. All fully packed unable to get on board. Can you imagine it? 6 buses!!! =/