Thursday, April 08, 2004

Hais. Blogging in school again. Before I blog, I was browsing around my friend's blogs. It seems that alot of my friends are somehow depressed or I should say sad. Everyone has a knot deep inside them, it's only how that person view it as a "dead knot" or a "ribbon decoration"??? Haha. I'm not good in explaining things in english. Actually what i meant is the attitude towards life & how you view it. There's a popular saying, "You view the cup of water as half full or half empty". In life, no matter which road you choose to take, it'll lead you to somewhere. What's important is journey to your destination & not just the destination itself. The journey is the learning process to make you excell after you reach the destination. Hais. I miss my dad. Used to listen to him talk about the theories in life etc. T.T Hais. Why am I saying all these??? Hmm, think Jane will be back from Malaysia today ba. Kind of miss her. Haha. Miss disturbing her wor. =P Hmm, I cancelled today's Marketing meeting for sports fiesta. By doing this, the people can have a good rest & more time to finish up their works. They're stressed out. Hmm, think I shall end here. Tomorrow will be a better day. =)