Tuesday, March 09, 2004

So long since I last blogged. I almost forgot about this blog stuff. Been too busy or should I say too lazy to blog. My comp is down. I've not been online for a very long time. I chatted with Xin yesterday. We chatted for quite awhile. Chatted alot of things. she's sort of moody I can say. The day before yesterday night, I was @ queensway "wasting time". Though I got to know a girl named Cindy. She's the type of girl that's very sweet & she's a very sensitive person, very observant. Although she's like those "dream girl" for guys, but somehow it seems like I'm not "attracted" by her. Just find that she' a nice girl to be with. Just like friends? Hah. I'm tired. Tired of life everything. I think I've said this many many times. I can't carry on anymore. I can't stand my classmates. Not all, but most of them. Maybe. It's been raining these two days & the weather forecasts that it will continue to rain for quite a number of days. It's like my mood huh? Hah. In the past normally I love to get drenched in the rain. It's as if it's sort of "a depression reliever". But now. . . I've changed. Changed alot. I don't know I've changed for the better or worst. But I know that I'm more to the extreme? When I'm quiet, I'm damn quiet. When I'm noisy, I'm damn noisy. Can't control my mood. It's ever changing. Unpredictable. . .