Sunday, April 04, 2004

I've read the essay before. I think it's about a few years back when I read this essay. It's a very very good one I can say. I'm not sure who is the real author of the essay, cause it seems that there's many websites hosting the essay. Hmm, I been drinking the past few days. Yesterday I broke down again, but i recovered fast. I admit I drank alot, but i was not drunk. I was chatting with Eddie. When i talked about my father again, I broke down in tears. The tears came fast & gone fast. There's lots of lots of things inside me, but only a portion of it I talk about it. Because I know, some things are best to be kept only to yourself. Humans tends to share their feelings, their unhappiness because they want others to understand them & also to make him/herself feel better. I'm still a human. That's the reason I share what's inside me. It's a form of stress relieving ba. In my life, unhappy things are never ending. They come, they go & they come back again in another form. One thing comes after another. This saying does not apply to me. Because before one is gone, another comes. There's no ending. I'm very very tired. When I'm tired of life, I will drink. I wish to be alone, but I don't want loneliness. It's the contradiction I face now. I'm tired of life. I'm tired of problems. I don't want unhappiness.