Monday, April 05, 2004

Today can be considered a long day ba. Went school early in the morning, but still missed assembly. Managed to get to the foyer only after the flag raising & stuffs are completed. Hah. Today's mood can be considered ok ba. Cause my problems seems to be so far away today. Been trying to help my mei, Ines with her problems. Held a meeting during my lunch break. Got some updates with Qin & splitted up the workload with my deparment's people. Hais. They will need alot of guidance but I don't know when they will be able to let me guide them. Haha. They are so busy with other stuffs. Hmm, played basketball after school & went home around 5pm. Maybe I'm too tired of my problems & stuffs like that, "they" let me rest for a day or so. Haha. Hmm, I'll update this blog more often ba. Listen to my Mei~!! Heh. Think I'll end here, cause I'm going to do more changes to the blog.