Monday, April 26, 2004

Hais. Friday went out with ZhiRong, BiJun & the gang. Haha. Met them after they had their SuShi buffet. Heh. before that, I was in school playing basketball again. Haha. Then I sneaked in the auditorium to watch the performances as Galdys told me maybe I could go in through the back stairs. Haha. Had some refreshments at the auditorium after the performances & rushed home to wash up & change before going to meet up with ZhiRong, BiJun & the gang. =P We had fun ba. Saw Ivy & Alvin at Eunos MRT platform while I was on my way home. I chatted with them for a while before heading out of the MRT & to the bus stop. Saturday went to have lunch with my Mum at the Mac nearby my house. Brought my nephew along as he have to attend a birthday party over there. He cried the whole party man. Haha. He quieten down only when he was having his meal. Haha. Kids nowadays. =X Hmm, Met up with Chun Chong, You Wei & You Wei's poly friends as it's his birthday. We had dinner at The Marshe (Not sure if it's spelled this way. Haha!). After the dinner, we went to a pub near bugis ba. It's a karaoke pub. We had fun over there. I drank quite alot. =P After I went back I can't sleep. =X Haha.