Thursday, April 22, 2004

Didn't blog yesterday. Don't have the mood & time ba. Been trying to catch up with my school work. I've been trying very very hard lo. Can only blame myself for slacking & missing lessons. tired of study life man. Real tired. Maybe I really should go NS after graduate ba. It's time le. Haha. Decided to study & work at the same time after NS. Should be of no problem ba. Been giving alot of problems to my mum these few months. School fees, monthly bills, school attendance bla bla bla. Haha. Maybe after I go NS her burden would be lessen ba. =/ Been a very very very very heavy burden to this family. Got alot of plans inside my head. Whether those plans will be carried out will have to depend on the decision I make to go NS or not. Hais. What can I do?! I'm born in Singapore.