Monday, April 19, 2004

Hah. Blogging in school. =P Went to play basketball after school on friday. Saw ZhiRong & cleared up the knot between us. Haha. Shloudn't be any problem le ba. Haha. Saw BiJun & Tina in school. Don't know why they go. Haha. Meet ZhiRong? Hmm, in the end I went out with them lor. Heh. Enjoyed myself. Hmm, sent BiJun home & went straight home. On saturday, I met up with Yit Sin & watched the movie "HellBoy". The movie storyline was kind of stupid by the way. Haha. But quite a nice show overall. After dinner, went to meet my old primary school classmate. Can't imagine after so many years we Manage to get back in contact. All thanks to friendster. Haha. Went to play basketball with You Wei yesterday. we cycled down & met up at bedok cc. Played quite a number of games with the people over there. They lost all the way. Haha. We cycled down to tampines & played there. Played with a group of Thais. I think. Haha. They played quite well. Hmm, after the game I rushed back home with my bicycle. Took a bath & rushed out to meet "O". Actually we wanna go Revzone. A cafe pub ba. Hmm, but she got toothache. She went to the dentist & went for an operation. Heh. I was so scared man. the sounds made by the tools of the dentist. EEEEEEEEEWWWWW!!! Haha. Luckily it's not me. =P Sent her back as she needs rest after the operation to take out her wisdom tooth. Reached home around 10.40pm & had my take-away "Char Kuay Tiao" as dinner or I should say supper. Haha. Hmm, reached school damn early this morning & I decided to have my breakfast. Had my meal & head straight to foyer for morning assembly. Hais.