Wednesday, October 14, 2009


Totally Random Thoughts...

I have always thought that I have no time for blogging anymore. But, I was wrong. Came back to blog eventually. Not sure what's the reason behind blogging. Maybe it's the best & only channel to express yourself freely, I think.

也许心里压抑已久的压力太大了

After being "released" from the fancy world which only believes 合理的要求是训练, 不合理的要求是磨炼,I realised that what most of the people say about "the other" purpose of National Service is only half true. Most people believe that by going through National Service lets a boy become Man. What I believe is, by going through National Service makes a boy learn how to become a man & make him realise how far he is from being a man.

Being exposed to the cruelty of reality, forces a person to undergo changes whom he/ she will never imagine. Being soft is not an option in this selfish world. 狗咬狗,黑吃黑。 这就是大自然的循环关系。如果太软弱,吃亏的是自己。

人不为己,天诛地灭。

少年不努力,老大徒伤悲。This is my feeling right now. Given my education background, nobody will believe it when you have proved yourself with your very own effort. All blames to laziness back then.

忘记名誉,放弃身段,不计世俗。
取得尊敬,赢得地位,晓得真理。”


Labels: