Monday, May 10, 2004

As usual. Went out on friday. Had meal with ZhiRong, Jo & Quan. After the meal, went watch the movie "Van HellSing" with ZhiRong. Accompanied ZhiRong home to change then head back to GrandLink to have our game of Pool. Saturday went back school to meet LaiPeng for lunch. Then we waited for BiJun to meet us. Hais. Don't want to go into details for that afternoon. Quarrelled with ZhiRong & Tina because of some small matter. It's like the first time in my life I quarrelled with friend over this kind of matter lor. Hmm, night time I went to Bugis to meet You Wei & Chun Chong for dinner. We ate very late. Then we went to watch the movie "SuperGlue". Haha. Just Joking. It's "Jiang Hu" (Blood Brothers). Starring Jackie Cheung, Andy Lau, Edison Chen & bla bla bla. Haha. Quite a nice show ba. Too bad I watched "van Hellsing" the day before. They initially wanted to watch "Van Hellsing" instead of "Blood Brothers". haha. Went to play billiard after the movie & took the last train home. Managed to catch the last bus home after I reached Eunos. Haha. Phew~ If I missed he last bus, I think I gonna walk home. =X