Thursday, May 06, 2004

Hmm, went to Bugis with ZhiRong & LaiPeng on Monday. we walked around & went back home around evening time ba. Haha. So bo liao. Hmm, then on tuesday I stayed in school to play basketball & soccer with ZhiRong. Haha. Went to MRT station with LaiPeng & ZhiRong as LaiPeng wanna top-up ez-link card. Went to meet up with You Wei, Yong Sheng, Richmond, Michelle & one more guy to play pool at Marine Parade. Haha. Forgot his name. I think is Jackson or something. Had our meal at Katong Shopping Center. After that, Yong Sheng drove all of us home. Hais. Yesterday I ate alot. What came over me? Haha. I ate 1 big bowl of fried bee hoon yesterday afternoon around 3+pm. Then I ate 8 normal white bread with kaya & butter & 3 buns spreaded with butter at around 4+pm. Hais. Had a bowl of rice, a bowl of corn soup & 1 big bowl of cold "cheng tng" for dinner at around 7+pm. Had my big packet of Char Kuay Tiao at around 10+pm for supper. Hais. I can't imagine I keep eating & eating. That's all ba.

By the way, below is something I find it touching ba. =)

Extract from email:
I asked you if you liked me, you said no.
I asked you if I was pretty, you said no.
I asked you if I was in your heart you said no.
I asked you if you would cry if I walked away, you said no.
So i walked away...
You grabbed my arm and said...
I don't like you, I love you.
You are not pretty, you are beautiful.
You are not in my heart, you are my heart.
I wouldn't cry if u walked away, I would die.