Saturday, November 06, 2004

Yeah, I'm different. I've changed. So what? Who cares? I don't even care so why bother so much? I have my own problems & I want to solve it myself. I don't need sympathies. I don't need listening ears. I just need a shoulder to lean on. A shoulder for me to cry. I just need someone who listens from the heart..! Yes, I will be told that there's still god. And yes, I believe in god but religious form of relieves are of not much help for me. I'm just a damned idiot whom now is far away from god, far away from devil or whatever shit... I'm in isolation. I chose to isolate myself & I chose to be damned. I deserve what I'm going through now. My world is in chaos & everything is not right. Isolation seems to be the best option for me because it gives me the silence I want. It provides me the right mood to think.

I miss my dad badly. How come the feeling is getting stronger each day? Time will heal...doesn't it? It doesn't seem so. I've not done my duty as a son. I hate myself...