Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Hais. Admitted to hospital on sunday 12am plus on sunday. Lols. Somewhere around there la. Got severe abdominal pain after lunch at around 3pm plus on saturday ba. Vomitted while on the way home in cab. Luckily there's a plastic bag when I need it most. LoLs. It was so nice of the taxi to stop by the road side for me to vomit the rest of my lunch by the drain & got offered me water to clean my disgusting mouth. LoLs. Probably he don't want me to dirty his cab. LoLs!!! Reached home and slept till 5pm plus. Went out to meet Shan as I thought there's nothing serious. Because there's only a slight pain left after the nap. Met Shan at city hall & we decided to watch the movie "The Exorcist: The Beginning". Prequel of "The Exorcist". LoLs. Quite not bad la. Nice show after all. The pain began to grow after I went out. Managed to finish the movie. I was "forced" to see a doctor by Shan. After walking her to the bus stop. I decided to go CGH to see a doctor as I don't have to pay anything lo. Serving NS ma. Privilege. LoLs. Reached hospital at around 10pm plus. I was told to go back if the pain go severe. Went back to hospital after vomiting & severe pain. Hais. Then... Hospitalised til today. End of my "lor soh" story. LoLs.
P/S: Thanks all who came to visit me. Thanks alot. =P