Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Always making wrong decisions, chosing the wrong ONE... Don't want to think much about it.. Let things be that way...



Mei ah...


You said that you always make the wrong decision, choosing the wrong one. Have you wondered why? Because you make hasty decisions. You don't take time to differentiate whether it's crush or love. You don't know what's really right & what's really wrong. You judge things only base on what you know & not base on what you don't know. Some things you really have to find out yourself. I'm not here to lecture you. I'm not here to make you feel bad. I just want you to know. I want you to learn. Please, do take care. Please, do not make anymore hasty decisions. That will hurt even more. Think thrice before you make any decisions. Trust me. I've been through more than you. I just don't want you to be hurt again. I don't want you to be hurt anymore.



Learn from past mistakes. Learn from past unhappiness. In future, you'll know what to do.


Thank those who hurt you, they make you realise who cares for you.


Thanks the hypocrites, they make you realise the beauty of sincerity.



Some things are best not known. Some things are best not told. Some things are best not done. And some things are best not to happen. It will only leave you with regrets.