Monday, January 26, 2004

Fourth day of CNY. Went my aunt's house "Pai Nian" from the morning till early evening. Had a few games of poker then head off to Bishan to meet up with Yue He, Sandra, Pei Xia & her BF, Ellan. We watched the movie "Silver Hawk" then we went to shop around... After that, we went to Causeway point for dinner... But the group left only me, Yue He & Pei Xia... after we had our dinner, I "collaborated" with Pei Xia & managed to sneak out to buy the earring that Yue He took a liking when we went out the day before. Bought a small box to hold the earring, with the help of Pei Xia. Hee~ Thanks!!! In the end I managed to "plant" the earrings inside Yue He's bag without her knowing. Just moments before, I received her SMS to ask about the earring. I was so happy that she liked it. =) Efforts not wasted after all...