Monday, January 19, 2004

Although I know that very little people or NO one will come to my blog, I still want to write something. Just taking it as a form of "journal"? LoL~ My blog's design SUX~ lol~ Didn't manage to figure out what things to change, what things not to change. So after doing hours of "changing" few days ago, I still decided to remove all the changes. I will try to improve it when in time. Hmm~ Today is the first day of my booth duty. "Singapore Youth Hunt Enquiry, Cash & Form Collection Counter" LoL~ Started my shift with Jan~ @ 9am. I was so hungry. LoL~ Started lesson @ 12nn & ended @ around 5.30pm. During the lesson I chatted alot of things with Leen~, from things such as personal problems to BGR to NS life. LoL~ After school Jan~ & I went for a short meeting till 6pm++. Drenched myself while on my way to bus stop. =/ Reached home @ around 7pm because of traffic jam. -.-" And wrote this stupid "journal"... =P That's all for my day. Sigh~