Saturday, January 17, 2004

After so many months creating this blog, at last I decided to post something & made it known to my friends. I think I'm going add this webbie URL into my Friendster's profile. LoL~ Hmm, had quite a relaxed day today compared with the other days. Went meeting with the Course Manager or whoever on stuffs of SYH (Singapore Youth Hunt) @ the morning with the other committe members. Had my lunch with the committee members, then i went to meet Andrew. Went to play CS & billiard after accompany Andrew to buy pouch for his Hp. Joined my friends for a few games of billiard after sending Andrew to take cab. Saw them earlier on by chance when i was playing billiard with Andrew. Went home after playing billiard had my dinner & do this boring blog stuff. Will try to improve on the blog when I'm more familiar with this thingy. Today is a quite relaxed day...