Thursday, January 22, 2004

Today's the first day of lunar new year. till now, everything still fine ba. I had a heavy lunch & dinner yesterday. It was soOoOoo filing, because both meal was steamboat. Hehe... Didn't have such heavy meals for a very long time. I sent a lot of SMS & MMS CNY greetings. Also received lots CNY greetings. Before my heavy meals, which is in the morning. I went with my family members to the Kwong Ming Hill Temple (Bright Hill Road) or "Guang Ming Shan" I should say to pay respects to my Father. Its been some time after his death, my tears still dropped when I see his ash urn. That was a sign of sadness or I just missed him, I'm not sure... Anyway, this new year is the first that my family is spending without him. Kind of miss him. Still miss the sort of "supertitious" things that he tells us during Chinese new year. Like remember not to sweep floor on the first day of new year or never wash hair on the first day of new year etc. Its almost 8 months after he passed away.. I still miss him.. Hmm, I got to end here. Have set off to my grandma's house.