Monday, August 09, 2004

Went to the Singapore Associaiton of Magician 31st Anniversary Dinner & Show yesterday with my family members. Uncles, Aunties, Cousins, my sister & my mom. Haha. It was amazing. Haha. Before the start of the dinner, there's a number of close up performance. The magicians went from table to table to perform magic. One of the performers managed to change the card I was holding in my hand without even me noticing it. Haha. He's damn good! After that was the dinner. Then came the main performances. It was an eye-opener. Haha. Very entertaining. Haha. The lucky draw embarks the end of the dinner & I won a DVD player!!! Haha. The lucky draw 3rd prize. =P So shocked when the presenter called out my draw number. LoL. Thought I will not get anything. Maybe I should buy 4-D the coming weekend. I'm so lucky. haha.