Sunday, August 15, 2004

Army Life. Hmm, so far still so good for me. Haha. Still trying to "tahan" as long as possible. Hah. Trainings are getting tougher and tougher. "Tekans" are getting more and more "jia lat". Heh. I'm still alive!!! I can do it!!! I just need some motivation for my determination!!!

Determination is Nothing without Motivation.

Yesterday night went Tampines Mall to watch the movie "Twins Effect 2" with Chun Chong. Haha. The movie overall rating by me will be 3 out of 5 stars. 1 star for the pretty lead actresses. 1 star for the laughs the movie gave me. 1 star for the story. Haha. Before the movie, we had our meal at Pasta Maniac. Which is where my mei was working at. Had a great meal there. Haha. After the movie, we went bugis to play billiard. Had our "supper" at around 4am and head straight home to sleep. Hais. Woke up this morning and I can't open my eyes. Why? Haha. Not because I don't have enaough sleep. But because of my sore eyes. Got lots of "shit" around my eyes. LOL~ Manage to grab my tissues and got rid of the shits! Haha. Went to see a doctor after washing up. Got 2 days MC. Wahaha. But my eyes still itchy and pain. Hais. =/