Sunday, May 14, 2006

Update! Update! Update!

LoLs. Following is my update(s) / plan(s).

  • From previous post: "Attaching out to be enemy from 8th to 10th of May. Location: Tekong." In the end I didn't go. It was cancelled last minute.
  • Decided not to go register for bike lessons this month because of tight budget. The stupid income tax I have to pay made me tight on budget. LoLs.
  • Now planning what to do after ORD (Operational Ready Date). Paving my path(s) now. LoLs. Will give more details next time.
  • Wanted to collect my spectacles this afternoon. In the end, because I can't make it to the shop before closing time. The spectacles shop's lady boss sent it to my block. LoLs. Pai seh... She live at bedok area ma. Hahs.
  • Took some new pictures. Interested can check out at friendsters. Will upload some pics here.
Think i better go liao. Rushing off. Going back camp...