Thursday, May 04, 2006

Backie!

Hais. Been feeling unwell these 2 weeks. Keep having flu! The "Panadol Cold Relief" I've been consuming like no effect to me liao. Sigh~ See the medicine also scared. =/

"Dying liaos..."

Anyway, here's the updates on previous and upcoming months.

Past
  • Cleared my 1st IPPT "Gold" award for this work year. Still got one more to go at the end of year. We are required to clear 2 times IPPT each work year. (IPPT = Individual Physical Proficiency Test)
  • Promoted to the rank of CPL with effect of 1st of April. The max rank I'll get for the contract I signed.
  • Attached out to be enemy for another company from 25th to 28th of April. Location: Lim Chu Kang.
  • My buddy Edwin flew off to Taiwan on 28th of April, around 4.30am for work. Duration: 1 year. Can't send him off as I've got COS duty. Kind of miss him...
Upcoming
  • Attaching out to be enemy from 8th to 10th of May. Location: Tekong.
  • Involving in NDP performance this year. Rehearsals starts 2 weeks later. Should be starting on 22nd of May.
  • Mum's operation on 1st of June. Hope I can get my leave approved.
  • End of Sept, Shan flying off to England for further studies. Maybe she won't be coming back if she finds a job there after her studies. Sigh... I'll miss her alot...